AAU, Ekpoma 2018/2019 Post-UTME & Direct Entry Admission Form Out
Applications are hereby invited from suitable candidates for admission into the Ambrose Alli University, AAU Ekpoma Undergraduate Degree Programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Online application forms for UTME and Direct Entry will be available for completion and submission from Thursday 5th July, 2018.
- Candidates who sat for the 2018/2019 UTME and Choose the Ambrose Alli University, AAU Ekpoma as FIRST CHOICE of Institution.
- Candidates who scored 175 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME of the Joint Admission Matriculation Board.
- Direct Entry Applicants who has purchased the JAMB Direct Entry Form for 2018/2019 and Choose the Institution as FIRST CHOICE.
- Candidates Who did not Choose the Institution but are intrested in applying are to Purchase the JAMB Change of Institution Form and switch to the University as FIRST CHOICE.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Prospective applicants are require to pay the Ambrose Alli University, AAU Ekpoma Screening Exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000 [Two Thousand Naira Only] using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- Log on to https://aaue.waeup.org using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- All candidates are to upload their coloured passport photographs.
- Fill in all relevant Certificates/documents [WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE] e.t.c with the correct examination number and pin to the portal.
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
SCREENING DATES AND TIME [DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS]
All Direct Entry applicants are required to present themselves for physical screening starting from Monday 13th – Wednesday 15th August, 2018.
MODE OF SCREENING
The screening exercise will be by screening of qualifying results [if any]
AWAITING RESULTS APPLICANTS SCREENING EXERCISE
The date for the screening exercise of awaiting results applicants will be announced in due time.
Any candidates who fails to fill and submit the forms online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2018/2019 academic session admission exercise.
Any one caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically disqualified.
Online application closes on 20th July, 2018
AAU, Ekpoma 2018/2019 Post-UTME & Direct Entry Admission Form Out , email@example.com (Terkuma John) , 2018-07-09 10:25:15