Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) 2018/19 Post-UTME Admission Screening Form |
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) management has announced the sale of the Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
This is to inform all prospective Candidates who chose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, (ATBU), Bauchi, as their University of First Choice for the 2018/2019 Admission Exercise and scored 180 and above in JAMB UTME Examination to apply for Post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates who chose ATBU, Bauchi as their University of First Choice for the 2018 UTME and scored 180 and above.
Method of Application:
ATBU 2018 Post-UTME Registration & Payment Guidelines:
1. Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR), Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
2. Upload your recent passport size photograph.
3. Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided. 4. Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date)
5. The Portal will remain open from Monday 16th to Monday 31st July, 2018 to enable you upload your Data.
6. Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
NOTE: For Direct Entry candidates the date for the Bio-Data upload will be announced later.
A. G. HASSAN Ph.D.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) 2018/19 Post-UTME Admission Screening Form | , Dapsy , 2018-07-18 07:00:18