ALVAN IKOKU 2018/2019 Post UTME & DE Admission Screening Form Out
This is to inform all prospective students who used Alvan as 1st choice and scored up to 180 and above in 2018 UTME that the sales of Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise form has commenced for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates who chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education as their first choice and who did not use Alvan as their first choice institution in JAMB but scored 180 and above and are interested in applying can do so but should ensure that they do a Change of Institution with JAMB.
All candidates who scored 100 and above are invited to apply for the NCE Programme as stated. Direct Entry candidates should also apply for the screening process.
How To Apply for Alvan 2018 Post UTME & Direct Entry Form:
Registration commences from 12th July 2018 to 15th August 2018.
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS to enter the login page.
- Click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID/Generate Remita invoice.
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification, passport (Red Background Only), Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only) and previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only).
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies the candidate.
ALVAN IKOKU 2018/2019 Post UTME & DE Admission Screening Form Out , firstname.lastname@example.org (Terkuma John) , 2018-07-13 12:33:34