BASUG 2018/2019 Post-UTME & Direct Entry Admission Screening Form Out
This is to inform all the candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the Bauchi State University, Gudau (BASUG) that the Post UTME admision screening exercise has commenced for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Bauchi State University (BASU) online screening exercise commences from Monday 9th July to Friday 20th July, 2018.
BASUG 2018 Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the Bauchi State University, Gadau for the 2018/2019 Academic Session and have scored 140 points and above in the UTME.
- A minimum of Lower credit/merit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates.
How to Register for BASUG 2018 Post UTME Screening.
2. Create account
3. Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
4. Fill in the online form providing the following information:
a.Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
d.Chosen course of Study
5. Submit form online. Applicants do not have to physical visit the campuses
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
Friday 20th July, 2018.
N.B Please note that if your O’level are not ready, indicate awaiting Result. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
Aminu Yakubu Gambo
BASUG 2018/2019 Post-UTME & Direct Entry Admission Screening Form Out , email@example.com (Terkuma John) , 2018-07-10 02:23:37