CHT, Calabar 2018 Entrance Examination Results & Interview Dates |
The management of the Cross River State College of Health Technology, Calabar (CHT) has released the Entrance Examination Result and Interview Date for 2018/2019 session. candidates can use the process below to check their respective result.
How To Check CHT, Calabar 2018/2019 Entrance Exam Results & Interview Dates:
1. To access the result, candidates should use the printout used for purchasing the form.
2. The successful candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only on or before 16th of July, 2018 into the College bank account number 2001543971 at First Bank of Nigeria, Plc and the teller submitted to the Revenue Unit for collection of College receipt for the interview assessment.
3. The successful candidates are to bring along with them, on the day specified for interview, the following documents:
- Original Educational Certificates.
Note: WAEC/NECO Results must be Internet printout.
- Revenue Collector’s receipt for the Entrance and interview fees, issued by the College of Health Technology, Calabar.
- Registration form printed from the Internet.
- Age declaration or birth certificate.
- Marriage certificate/Change of name for married women.
- Certificate of Origin for Local Government Area of Origin.
- JAMB result slip for Environmental Health Officers (EHO – ND) and Health Information Management (HIM – ND)
- A biro pen.
- Professional certificate for Public Health Nursing, Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW) and Health Information Management, evidence of completion of one-year industrial attachment for HND – HIM, license as ND/HT/NC (National Diploma/Health Information Management Technician/National Certificate in Health Records).
4. The venue for interview: College of Health Technology EU-PRIME Resource Center, opposite the College auditorium.
5. Date: Monday, 16th July to Friday, 20th July 2018.
|Monday||16th July, 2018||a. Professional Diploma in Health Information Management
b. Health Information Management – ND
c. Health Information Mangement – HND
|Tuesday||17th July, 2018||a. Community Health Extension Worker (Direct CHEW)
b. Community Health Extension Worker (In-service CHEW)
|Wednesday||18th July, 2018||a. Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW)
b. Pharmacy Technician
c. Public Health Nursing Officer
|Thursday||19th July, 2018||a. Dispensing Opticianry
b. Medical Laboratory Technician
|Friday||20th July, 2018||a. Environmental Health – HND
b. Environmental Health – ND
c. Environmental Health Technician
d. Health Promotion
e. Any spill overs from other programmes.
6. Time: 8:00am prompt daily.
7. Please give the content of this circular the widest publicity so that successful candidate will be adequately informed.
Jane Iyaji Eneregbu
CHT, Calabar 2018 Entrance Examination Results & Interview Dates | , Dapsy , 2018-06-30 13:00:48