Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form Out |
Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku welcome applications from qualified candidates for admission into the full-time programme for 2018/2019 Academic year.
- Candidates must have scored 150 and above in the 2018 UTME
- Candidates must possess 5 O`Level Credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English and Mathematics
Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Full-Time Courses.
School of Arts and Design:
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
- Fine & Applied Arts
School of Applied Sciences:
- Computer Science
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Library & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
School of Business:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
School of Engineering:
- Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
How to Obtain Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form.
1. Go to https://dspg.waeup.org
2. Click on Application on the menu
3. Click on the Application Category: ND
4. Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
5. Fill the displayed Form. Note that Asterix is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to the email address
6. Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email
7. Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org). At the top right click login
8. Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
9. Click Login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button
10. Fill the form (Remember asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with a red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport
photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
11. If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket. Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website
12. Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CVV number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then
click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
13. If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
14. Review your application data before final online submission. Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
15. For further enquiry or if any issue, send an inquiry request through the portal or call the following lines:
Between 10am and 4.00pm daily Monday to Friday
Closing Date: August 31st, 2018
Clearance Requirement: All Candidates who succeed in gaining admission into the Polytechnic shall be required to upload relevant documents online and appear for physical clearance with the original copies at the admission office.
Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form Out | , Dapsy , 2018-07-11 05:45:16