Ekiti State University EKSU 2018/19 Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Form Out |
Candidates who wish to apply for the Post-UTME And Direct Entry Admission Screening Form are to note that the online registration will commence on Wednesday, 18th July 2018.
- Candidates who made Ekiti State University their first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2018 UTME.
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for Direct Entry candidates.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
- The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU accepts 150 and above in the UTME for our pre-degree students only.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to EKSU will be considered.
APPLICATION FEE: N2,000
How To Apply For the EKSU Post-UTME/DE Admission Form:
- Log on to https://eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng/site/home
and click on UTME/DE Screening Form.
- Sign up with your correct details, then log in with your Username (Email used in signing up) and Password.
- Once you log in, on the Applicant Dashboard, click on 2018/2019 Post UTME Application.
- Fill in the required details (JAMB Reg. Number and indicate if you chose EKSU in UTME/DE or NOT) and click Proceed to proceed to the next page which displays your JAMB information.
- Click on Pay Now to make payment of Two Thousand Six Hundred Naira (N2,600.00) for the Post UTME Application Form online or Copy your Transaction ID for Bank Payment.
- Login to the portal, Click My Payment Menu Click on My Receipt Click Print
- Copy Receipt NO
- Click on Applicant Dashboard
- Click your application type and click Already Pay
- Paste your ReceiptNO and click SearchProceed with your registration after payment:
6. Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form.
- APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Friday, 3rd August 2018.
Ekiti State University EKSU 2018/19 Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Form Out | , Dapsy , 2018-07-19 22:01:41