EKSU 2018/2019 Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form Out
The Ekiti State University, (EKSU) wishes to inform all the 2018 UTME and Direct Entry candidates that the sales of Post UTME admission screening exercise form has commenced for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The Post-UTME registration begins from Wednesday, 18th July, 2018.
Candidates who made Ekiti State University their first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2018 UTME.
EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not chose EKSU but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU accepts 150 and above in the UTME for our pre-degree students only.
Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
APPLIACTION FEE: N2,000
METHOD OF APPLICATION
and click on UTME/DE Screening Form.
2. Signup with your correct details, then login with your Username (Email used in signing up) and Password.
3. Once you login, on the Applicant Dashboard, click on 2018/2019 Post UTME Application.
4.Fill in the required details (JAMB Reg. Number and indicate if you chose EKSU in UTME/DE or NOT) and click Proceed to proceed to the next page which displays your JAMB information.
5. Click on Pay Now to make payment of Two Thousand Six Hundred Naira (N2,600.00) for the Post UTME Application Form online or Copy your Transaction ID for Bank Payment.
6. Proceed with your registration after payment:
9. Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Friday, 3rd August, 2018.
EKSU 2018/2019 Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form Out , email@example.com (Terkuma John) , 2018-07-19 13:05:13