Federal Poly, Ilaro 2018/2019 ND [Part-Time] Admission Form Out
Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Courses
1. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
Departments: Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies) and Mass Communication
2. SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE:
Departments: Computer Science and Science Laboratory Technology}
3. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration & Management, Marketing and Public Administration.
4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
Departments: Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
Duration of all programmes: 4 Semesters (Part- Time)
Ilaro Poly ND Part-Time Admission Requirements
- Minimum of five credits obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting the results of just concluded examinations can apply but if admitted they must tender such results before the deadline for the close of registration for new students of 2018/2019 Session.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Admission
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic. Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at: https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ with effect from May 9, 2018.
- To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/
- On the portal, click on Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment
- Return to the portal, click on Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through her Portal.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc. Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS ON THEIR FORMS. HOWEVER NOTIFICATION OF ADMISSION SHALL BE VIA THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE.
- ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.
Federal Poly Ilaro ND part-time Admission Screening Exercise.
All ND (Part-Time) candidates are required to bring the following to the examination centre:
- 2 copies of printouts of the acknowledgement and examination slips.
- Biro for filling attendance sheet
Entrance examination dates for ND (Part-Time) Programmes will be announced later on the institution’s website
Venue for all entrance examinations is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus. Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
N.B. ALL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS ARE COMPUTER BASED.
Federal Poly, Ilaro 2018/2019 ND [Part-Time] Admission Form Out , firstname.lastname@example.org (Terkuma John) , 2018-05-13 03:20:09