Federal Road Safety Corps 2018 Job Vacancies & Recruitment Portal
The Federal Road Safety Corps is a Para-military organization and the Lead Agency In Road traffic administration and Safety Management In Nigeria. The Corps is desirous of recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and technologically driven individuals In its march towards becoming a world-class organization.
Consequently, applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for appointment into the following positions:
Officer Cadre (Assistant Route Commander)
Applicant must possess a first degree from recognized institutions, NYSC Discharge Certificates, and should not be more than 30 years old.
Marshal Inspectorate Cadre (MI)
a. Marshal Inspector I
Applicants must possess the following
Higher National Diploma (HND) from recognized institutions, NYSC Discharge certificate, Registered Nurse (RN) and recognised Midwife (RM), Nurses in the following areas can also apply; AnestheticsNurse, Theatre Nurse, Orthopedic Nurse, Dental Nurse, Psychiatric Nurse, Accident and Emergency Nurse. Applicants should not be more than 30 years old.
Marshal Inspector II
Applicants must possess the following from a recognised institution and should not be more than 28 years old
- Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE)
- Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife(RM)
Marshal Inspector III
- Applicants must possess the following from a recognised institution and should not be more than 28 years old
- National Diploma (ND) Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
THIRD CATEGORY:Road Marshal Assistant Cadre (RMA)
a. Road Marshal Assistant II
- Minimum of five (5) credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NECO/NABTEB, which must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants not must be more than 27 years old.
b. Road Marshal Assistant III
- Minimun of 3 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Applicants must noit be more than 27 years of age
c. Artisans and Tradesmen
Artisans and Tradesmen may apply under this category. Those applying for the posts of computer Operators, Drivers, Mechanics, Motorcycle Riders, Electricians, Instrumentalists Tailors, Plumbers, Carpenters, and Photographers must possess the following
- A minimum of 4 passes is SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB
- Trade Test(s) and other professional certificates
- Drivers and Riders must have the appropraite class of valid Drivers Licence
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years old
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application to Federal Road Safety Recruitment is online through www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng Shortlisted applicants will be required to come along with the print out of the form as well as acknowledgment slip for screening.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications should be submitted within 6 weeks of this publication
Applicants must be
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years of more than 30 years old in 2018 (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors as well as articulate drivers
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 metres for males and 1.63 metres for females
- Have a fully expanded chest of not less than 0.82 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses
APPLICANTS MUST NOTE THAT
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage for all cadres
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Medical and allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses while legal officers must have been called to bar
- Higher Diploma (HD) and diploma obtained from the university would not be accepted
- The shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
For all enquiries call 122 (Toll Free) 08077690361, 08077690362. or email email@example.com
Federal Road Safety Corps 2018 Job Vacancies & Recruitment Portal , firstname.lastname@example.org (Terkuma John) , 2018-05-29 07:50:28