FUOYE 2018/19 Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Form On Sale |
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has announced the sale of the Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) hereby informs all applicants who have applied to FUOYE in the 2018 UTME to visit the screening portal screening.fuoye.edu.ng in order to participate in the online screening exercise between Friday, 20th July – Friday, 31st August 2018.
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 150 and above.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
- Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only
Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
REGISTRATION/PAYMENT PROCEDURE :
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay a Federal Government Agency On the name of MDA field: Type/Select “ Federal University Oye-Ekiti -1000134” Under Name of services/Purpose select “Project” In the description field type in: 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter the amount to be paid Enter the other information i.e
- Payer’s Email and Payer’s Phone Number Proceed to payment.
- Visit Federal University Oye-Ekiti website www.fuoye.edu.ng and
click on Admission to select 2018 UTME screening/ Direct Entry from the home page to continue your registration
- Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) settings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants:
In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Faculty of Agriculture
B. Agric. Agriculture
B. Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
B. Fisheries and Aquaculture
B. Food Science and Technology
B. Hospitality and Tourism Management
B. Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
Faculty of Arts
B.A. English and Literary Studies
B.A History and International Studies
B.A Linguistics and Languages
B.A Theatre and Media Arts.
Faculty of Engineering
B. Eng. Agricultural and Bio–Resources Engineering
B. Eng. Civil Engineering
B. Eng. Computer Engineering
B. Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B. Eng. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
B. Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
Faculty of Social Sciences
B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
B.Sc. Demography and Social Statistics
B.Sc. Mass Communication
B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
B.Sc. Political Science
Faculty of Science
B.Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
Faculty of Education
i) B.Ed. Business Education
ii) B.Ed. Educational Management
iii) BLS. Library and Information Science Education
iv) B.A. (Ed.) English Language Education
v) B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
vi) B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
vii) B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
viii) B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
Faculty of Management Sciences
i. B.Sc. Accounting
ii. B.Sc. Banking and Finance
iii. B.Sc. Business Administration
iv. B.Sc. Public Administration.
CLOSING DATE FOR SCREENING EXERCISE: Screening Exercise closes on Friday, 31st August, 2018
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to:firstname.lastname@example.org or contact: 08088444730, 08034478561, 08034815117 between 8:00am – 4:00pm on Monday-Friday only.
Mrs. Oyeyimika I. Koyejo-Fasakin, FCIA
FUOYE 2018/19 Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Form On Sale | , Dapsy , 2018-07-16 18:15:49