FUOYE 2018/2019 Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form Out
Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 150 and above.
All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only
Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
- Log on to remita.net
- Click on Pay a Federal Government Agency
- On the name of MDA field: Type/Select “ Federal University Oye-Ekiti-1000134”
- Under Name of services/Purpose select “Project”
- In the description field type in: 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter the amount to be paid
- Enter the other information i.e Payer’s Email and Payer’s Phone Number
- Proceed to payment.
- Visit Federal University Oye-Ekiti website fuoye.edu.ng and click on Admission to select 2018 UTME screening/ Direct Entry from the home page to continue your registration
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants
In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified
CLOSING DATE FOR SCREENING EXERCISE:
Screening Exercise closes on Friday, 31st August, 2018
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
08088444730, 08034478561, 08034815117 between 8:00am – 4:00pm on Monday-Friday only.
Mrs. Oyeyimika I. Koyejo-Fasakin, FCIA
FUOYE 2018/2019 Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form Out , email@example.com (Terkuma John) , 2018-07-16 22:03:15