FUTMINNA Postgraduate Programme 2018/19 Admission Form |
Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) management has announced the sale of admission form for the Postgraduate Programme for 2018/2019 Academic Year.
DURATION OF STUDIES IN POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
Please note that any candidate with PASS grade at either OND or HND does not qualify for admission. Generally, Full-time Students are expected to graduate normally after Three Semesters on successful completion of their programmes, subject to maintaining a minimum CGPA of 1.50 in any Semester.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- All applications for Postgraduate programmes are online through the University website; futminna.edu.ng
- Applications will be accessible as from 14th May, 2018
- All requested information on the online application must be correctly, and accurately provided with current and active email addresses and phone numbers.
- Completed application forms must be submitted online through the University portal latest on 31st August, 2018. All necessary instructions on filling of form must be adhered to and failure to do so is sufficient ground to disqualify an applicant.
- Completed application forms must be printed out as they would be requested for during registration, on successful admission.
- All PhD Applicants must upload their research proposal of interest and ensure that their official transcripts are forwarded to;
Federal University of Technology,
Minna, Niger State.
before the processing of admission.
Official transcripts could also be sent through our Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be uploaded before processing of admission.
- It is the responsibility of each candidate to ensure that the online referee reports are duly filled and submitted by the respective referees before the closing date. (Minimum of two (2) referees must be submitted on line).
- All certificates must be uploaded in their original form and in colour.
University charges an application fee of Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) plus, Two hundred and fifty naira (N250.00) Remita charge making a total of ten thousand two hundred and fifty naira (N10,250.00) payable online via the Remita platform with the use of Master or Verve card through the School portal.
Must Read FUTMINNA 2018/19 List Of Courses Offered In Postgraduate Programme & Requirement
PAYMENT OF FEES AND THE PROCEDURES
All successful applicants offered provisional admission must undergo the following registration formalities: screening, payment of fees, and registration. This shall be completed within a stipulated date beyond which the candidate loses the admission.
Mr. A.N. Kolo
Secretary, Postgraduate School
FUTMINNA Postgraduate Programme 2018/19 Admission Form | , Dapsy , 2018-05-19 06:32:26