Gulfcherith Services is recruiting into the position of Engineering |
Gulfcherith Services is recruiting into the position of Engineering interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV’s along with copies of certificates to email email@example.com
See below for job details:
Gulfcherith Services, a growing Nigerian firm with over three years in Maritime and Logistics operation in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Education & Experience
- STCW 2010 mandatory/required certificates
- Experience in a diesel/Electronic Jet Propulsion engine desirable
- At least 2 years work experience onboard a Crew boat
- 2ENG or Chief Engineer greater than 3000KW certificate (Reg. III/2
- Evidence of registration with NIMASA (Reg. number required)
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Good written and spoken Communication
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Ability to take and give direction
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Proven, verifiable work experience in Marine Company in a same role or something similar.
Application Closing Date
21st July 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s along with copies of certificates to the email above.
Gulfcherith Services is recruiting into the position of Engineering | , Dapsy , 2018-06-03 17:18:02