Imo State University (IMSU) 2018 Post-UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out |
Imo State University (IMSU) has announced the sale of Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Candidates who choose IMSU are to note that the online registration for Post-UTME begins from 17th July and ends on 30th July, 2018.
The examination which has been scheduled to take place on Monday 13th August and end on Saturday 18th August 2018, is for candidates who chose Imo State University as first choice and scored 180 and in joint Admission and Matriculation Examination (JAMB).
NOTE: Candidates who wish to apply are to note that the Examination is Computer Based Test (CBT)
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR 2018/2019 SCREENING EXERCISE
B). Under “Prospective students” section
D). Enter your JAMB registration No.
E). Click on submit button to generate INVOICE.
F). Proceed to any of the banks for your payment with the generated Payment Invoice number.
The Banks are:
– Zenith Bank
– IMSU Microfinance Bank
– First Bank
– Imo State Microfinance Bank.
– Fidelity Bank and
The payments can only be made at the shortlisted banks in Owerri.
- – Return to the application page and insert your Jamb registration number again
- – Enter your confirmation order pin gotten from the bank
- – Proceed with the completion of the form
- – Correctly enter your O’level results
- – Confirm your entries
- – Submit your application
- – Print your acknowledgement slip
- – Await announcement from the University.
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000 only).
- 1. You must enter a valid Mobile No. And Email address for future communication.
- 2. Any candidate who fail to successfully submit his/her screening application Online would be automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- 3. Any candidate who supply False Information will be disqualified.
- 4. Any commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
- 5. Registration Portal will be Shut Down at Midnight 30th July, 2018.
Imo State University (IMSU) 2018 Post-UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out | , Dapsy , 2018-07-19 07:29:18