Massively Recruiting for Academic Staff At Lead City University (LCU) |
Lead City University (LCU) is recruiting into the position of Academic Staff interested and qualified candidate should check below for job details
Job Title: Academic Staff.
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo State.
Teaching Positions in Existing and Proposed Programmes. (LII – SL)
- Nursing Science
- Human Physiology
- Human Anatomy
- Public Health
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Estate Management
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Library and Information Science
- Community Health Science
- Computer Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Health Information Management
- Physical and Health Education
- Environmental Health Science
- Social work
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification in a related discipline.
- A quantum of relevant experience in an I.T. environment is essential.
- Note: Entry level depends on attainment of specified post-doctoral teaching/research experience.
Salary and Fringe Benefits
- The condition of service is highly attractive. Appointments are pensionable. Salary entry points on the CONUASS scales are what is generally applicable in Federal universities and can also be negotiated. Other fringe benefits include Retirement/ pension fund, Group life and disability insurance, Medical Aid and Housing. The university’s Microfinance Bank also empowers staff area of property acquisition and wealth creation.
- Active retirees from universities and comparable institutions are encouraged to apply as well. Qualified candidates should stipulate the nature of appointments that interest them (Full Time/ Part time/ Sabbatical Position).
Application Deadline: 29th June 2018.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send Ten copies of applications and Curriculum Vitae (see CV Format below) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copies should be sent to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Lead City University Express Way,
Toll Gate Area,
P. O. Box 30678,
Secretariat – Ibadan,
- All application should be submitted before the closing date. The process of selection will commence thereafter and will cease only after this position has been properly filled.
About Lead City University (LCU).
Lead City University is a private university licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2005. LCU is one of the fastest growing private universities in Nigeria. Increasing student population has necessitated the need for additional staff.
Accordingly, the university seeks expressions of interest from candidates of exceptional intellectual caliber (Nigerian or expatriate), who have the dedication, enthusiasm and drive to lead the much-needed change in our nation’s university system both in its national and international context. These positions are reserved for only the thoroughbred and serious Academics with proven track records and passion for imparting knowledge in our existing and proposed academic programs.
Massively Recruiting for Academic Staff At Lead City University (LCU) | , Dapsy , 2018-06-04 06:40:09