MOUAU 2018/2019 Post-UTME Admission Screening Form Out
The Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has announced the Post UTME admission screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates who made Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike their first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) can apply.
NOTE: Candidates awaiting 2018 WAEC/NECO are advised not to register until these results are available. To avoid need for updates.
SCREENING REGISTRATION PERIOD
Post UTME Admission Screening Registration starts from Monday, 9th July, 2018 and ends on Friday, 7th Sept, 2018.
MOUAU 2018-2019 SCREENING APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Kindly note that Candidate is required to have his/her O’Level examination qualifying details handy with relevant exam body scratch card details before proceeding to commence this application.
- Click https://mouauportal.edu.ng/putme/ume-registration.php
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita Payment Platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2,000 will be made.
- After payment is done, Candidate returns to the University portal to complete registration.
- Candidate registers for screening exercise by filling a form online and selecting proposed department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to select their O’Level Exam details as required on the form.
- Candidate is to click on the “Fetch result” Button from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
- The System will show a popup message button stating that “your result has already been verified by us, Click here to view result”.
- Candidate is required to download the fetched result to verify that result fetched, does actually belong to the candidate.
- If candidate is using two results for qualification, candidate should click on the “Add More” button to add Exam details of the second Exams. Steps 3,4,5 and 6 are repeated
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Candidate fills the form, accepts the “Terms and Conditions” by clicking on the submit button and can take print out after executing the Submit button. System send copy of submitted forms to candidate’s email for records.
- Return to University website later to check for your results
MOUAU 2018/2019 Post-UTME Admission Screening Form Out , email@example.com (Terkuma John) , 2018-07-07 16:31:28