NDU 2018/2019 Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form Out
This is to inform the general public that the sales of Post UTME application forms for the selection of candidates for admission into Niger Delta University has commenced for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Registration for Post UTME commences from Monday, 16th July, 2018.
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 150 marks and above in the 2018 UTME are eligible to apply.
PROCEDURE FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE UTME APPLICATION FORM
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Click on “Start Application”
- Select “Undergraduate Screening (UTME)”
- Click “Apply”
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and edit form.
- Submit and print out application form.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
The screening test is scheduled to hold from 27th August to 1st of September, 2018.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of Application Form is 20th August, 2018.
N.B: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
NDU 2018/2019 Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form Out , email@example.com (Terkuma John) , 2018-07-17 17:21:48