Niger Delta University (NDU) 2018 Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Form Is Out |
The sale of the Niger Delta University (NDU) Post-UTME and Direct Entry Admission Screening Form has commenced for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Candidates who choose Niger Delta University as their first choice and scored 150 marks and above in the 2018 UTME are eligible to apply.
Registration for Post-UTME commences from Monday, 16th July, 2018.
NDU 2018/2019 Post-UTME Registration Procedure:
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Click on “Start Application”
- Select “Undergraduate Screening (UTME)”
- Click “Apply”
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and edit form.
- Submit and print out application form.
Direct Entry Candidates:
The screening test is scheduled to hold from 27th August to 1st of September, 2018.
The deadline for the online submission of Application Form is 20th August, 2018.
N.B: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
Niger Delta University (NDU) 2018 Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Form Is Out | , Dapsy , 2018-07-18 07:15:53