Summit University Post-UTME Admission Screening Form 2018/2019 |
Summit University, Offa welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various degree programmes of the institution for 2018/2019 academic session.
Summit University provides world-class education in a serene and conducive environment. The fees are affordable and currently one of the lowest amongst private universities in Nigeria.
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Computer Sciences
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
College of Humanities
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
College of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- Prospective candidates must choose Summit University Offa as First Choice in the 2018 JAMB UTME Admission Exercise.
- Must attain the prescribed 2018 admission cutoff mark of 150 by the Joint Admission Matriculation Board for Universities.
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose Summit University as her/his first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of 150 or higher in the relevant subjects as advertised in the UME Brochure.
- Prospective candidates are required to have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council (NECO) in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English.
Method Of Application STEP 1
Register and Login using your UTME Number and password, make the payment of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) via remita platform.
After making the payment, return to the website, www.summituniversity.edu.ng, login again.
Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
Print your Acknowledgement Letter and keep it safe.
NOTE: Only Applicants that are registered/screened online will be considered for admission.
If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, send an email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, 08065899889.
For Information of School Fees and other Information Call:
08030981930, 08062646786 or visit www.summituniversity.edu.ng
Summit University Post-UTME Admission Screening Form 2018/2019 | , Dapsy , 2018-06-12 06:29:34