UMYU 2018/19 Post-UTME Screening Form Out |
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) management has announced the sale of the Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Umaru Musa Yar’adua University wish to invite candidates who scored 160 JAMB points and above that applied for admission as the first choice into the University through UTME to register for screening and aptitude test through the University Application Portal.
- The online registration will commence on Monday 16th July 2018.
- Screening and aptitude test is scheduled to take place on Saturday 11th August 2018.
Eligible candidates should upload the following documents on the University’s website before Wednesday 8th August 2018.
- JAMB Result Slip
- O’ Level Result
- A form of identification (Indigene letter, National ID card/International passport etc)
To be eligible for the screening and aptitude test, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 160 marks and above in the 2018 UTME examination
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics)
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2018 JAMB examination.
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Similarly, candidates with blindness and hearing impairment are exempted.
UMYU 2018/19 Post-UTME Screening Form Out | , Dapsy , 2018-07-16 06:19:31