UNICAL Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Form Is Out |
University of Calabar (UNICAL) management has announced the sale of Post-UTME and Direct Entry Admission Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Candidates who scored 150 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen the University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University are qualified for apply for the Admission Screening.
The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from Monday, August 13 to Saturday, August 18, 2018.
Payment And Registration Procedure:
The following options are available:
- E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
e. Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
- (I) Aptitude Test = N2,000.
OPENING OF PORTAL/REGISTRATION
Registration will start from Thursday, July 12, 2018, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will, however, be shut down at 12.00 midnight on Saturday, August 4, 2018.
- (i) Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- (ii) The Post UTME exercise is
- (iii) Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- a. Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- b. Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- c. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- d. Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Tuesday, August 7, 2018, for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
UNICAL Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Form Is Out | , Dapsy , 2018-07-12 06:17:25