This is to inform all candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice in the 2018 UTME admission exercise that online registration for Post-UTME screening exercise has commenced for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Also Read: UNILORIN 2018/2019 Post-UTME Departmental Cut-off Marks
The Screening will be computer based test.
Candidates will be allowed to choose their screening Centres during the registration process.
- Candidates are to follows the instructions below as directed by the school authorities.
- Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualifies a candidate.
- Candidates are to start registration immediately.
- Note that wrong Entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.
- Pre- Admission Registration Period is from 22nd July to 6th August, 2018.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the details as required for the displayed fields.
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platform. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change their courses based on the optionas indicated on the payment page.
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only (Excluding bank charges.)
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Sceening Login
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the left hand side
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be digital passport photograph.
- The rResolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Click on Next Step.
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
Thank you for choosing University of Ilorin the BETTER BY FAR UNIVERSITY.
For further enquiries contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
UNILORIN 2018/2019 Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form Out , email@example.com (Terkuma John) , 2018-07-23 11:06:03