UNIUYO 2018/2019 Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise Form Out
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) hereby invite all the candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise.
Candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 can apply for the Screening.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
1. Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
4. Enter your phone Number and Email address
5. Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
6. Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
7. After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
8. Printout the 2018/2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
(i) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
(ii) No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
(iii) Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
(i) Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
(i) The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,O/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
(ii) One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2018 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
(iii) One (1) copy of 2018 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
(iv) One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip.
SCREENING EXERCISE SCHEDULE:
The schedule for the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
Click Here to View Full Post-UTME Screening Timetable
CLOSING DATE: SUNDAY, JULY 22, 2018.
For more information visit our website: http://uniuyo.edu.ng
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
Mr. Aniediabasi Udofia
UNIUYO 2018/2019 Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise Form Out , firstname.lastname@example.org (Terkuma John) , 2018-07-05 13:11:02