Wesley University 2018 Post-UTME Screening Form Is Out |
Wesley University invites suitable and qualified candidates for the 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Admission Exercise.
REGULAR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
Natural and Applied Sciences:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science.
Agriculture, Food Science & Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
Social and Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Environmental Design & Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
- a) Candidates who selected Wesley University as first or second choice
- b) Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark.
- c) Direct Entry Candidates
- d) Candidates seeking a change of institution.
Must Read Wesley University 2018/19 Postgraduate Programme Admission Form Out
- i) 2018 JAMB-UTME Result Slip
- ii) Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
- iii) O’Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate, 3 Recent Passport Photographs
- v) 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from the last school attended.
- vi) Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
- i) UTME Candidates: Five O’Level credit passes (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE) in not more than two sittings.
- ii) Direct Entry Candidates: NABTEB, IJMB, JUPEB, or GCE A/L or National Diploma, NCE.
- iii) Higher National Diploma or Professional Diploma or Certificate
Screening Fee for Regular Students:
Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500) to Skye Bank Current Account No. 1770793957.
Method of Application:
The University runs full residency policy for regular students.
There is provision for the accommodation of all categories of students at affordable prices and terms.
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES:
Call: Kelly: 08069801463; Toyin: 07057006658; Shade: 07087654830.
Mrs. Chioma C. Obasi
Wesley University 2018 Post-UTME Screening Form Is Out | , Dapsy , 2018-06-30 08:58:32